What can you do to avoid missing out on new civil engineering contracts?
Civil engineering survey report
This independent report explores the attitudes of professionals that either help to reach, or make, the final decision about subcontracting civil engineering companies. It explores their opinions concerning paper-based and software or digital job reporting — taking in concerns about data accuracy and its impact on their business.
What you'll learn:
- The ways in which civil engineering companies could be missing out on contracts
- The challenges contractors hiring civils companies typically have and what this means for the civils industry
- The most important factors contractors take into consideration when choosing a civils supplier
- Contractors views on civils companies who use paper job sheets in regards to auditing, safety and data reliability
- How quickly contractors expect data back from suppliers compared to reality