ISO audits guide
Keeping on top of industry accreditations can be a constant struggle for a highways company. Achieving and maintaining all of the ISO 9001 and NHSS related standards that you need to compete and win contracts can be tricky business, especially as your company becomes more established.
In this guide you will learn how to prepare for your next ISO audit in order to pass with flying colours.
What you'll learn:
- What is involved in an ISO audit
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid these
- How software affects the auditing process
- The pros and cons of internal and external compliance support
- The emerging safety trends